- Students should login to the www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Open above link and create a LOGIN, if not registered, for respective admission.
- Provide the required information accordingly and proceed.
- Fill the complete APPLICATION FORM
- Pay the requisite FEE through Online Payment mode (5000 INR for foreign nationals)
- Upload the SCANNED copies of original documents
- Send the printed APPLICATION FORM along with documents to
For Under Graduate Courses
Sadar Patel College of Engineering
Bhavan's Campus, Munshi Nagar,
Andheri (West), Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400058 (This Centre changes every year)
- Display of the provisional merit list for CIWGC/NRI/OCI/PIO/FN on DTE, Mumbai website.
- Submission of grievance, if any, for CIWGC/NRI/OCI/PIO/FN on DTE, Mumbai website.
- Display of final merit list for CIWGC/NRI/OCI/PIO/FN on DTE, Mumbai website.
- Once the student has generated a valid merit from DTE, Mumbai you can approach the respective college of your choice directly.
The admission process will commence tentatively in the first week of June every year
Fees to be paid at the time of admission only for the first year
- DTE Mumbai – Online Application Form Fee : INR 5000
- AIU Certificate – INR 12000
- Onetime fee of the Institute : INR 15000
- This is additional to the tuition fee
Document”s Required For Admission’s – Foreign Nationals
- Merit Number generated by DTE, Mumbai - Original
- Passport Size Photo - Original
- Statement of Marks or Certificate of Passing SSC or equivalent - Original
- Statement of Marks or Certificate of Passing HSC or equivalent - Original
OR Bachelor or Graduate Mark sheet & Certificate (1st, 2nd & 3rd year)
- Eligibility Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi (AIU) - Original
- Passport (First Page & Last Page) OR Citizenship Card copy in case of students from Nepal or Bhutan - Copy
- Student Visa /Change of Course - Copy
- Updated Residential Permit (RP) with required necessary changes from FRRO - Original
- Change of Course (if applicable) - Original
- Gap Certificate (if applicable) - Original
Note : 3 Photocopy set of the documents is required at the time of reporting to the Institute
- All original documents have to be submitted for verification.
- All documents need to be translated into English
- Please note that mark sheet has to be attested by Ministry of Education and Indian Embassy in your country or your Country Mission i.e. your Embassy or Consulate in India.
- It is mandatory for all students to produce & submit documents in original at the time of reporting to the Institute